Location: Atlanta History Center
130 West Paces Ferry Road
Time: 11:00 AM- 4:00 PM
Details: Discover the Olympic spirit by exploring the Olympic Games’ nearly 3,000 year history through lively tours of the high-energy Centennial Olympic Games Museum, enjoy professional sporting demonstrations of favorite Olympic events, stop by the interactive sports lab for the long jump, cycling, and rowing activities, and see how you rank as an Olympic athlete by participating in ancient and modern Olympic sports.
- Meet Kimberly Batten and learn about her experience as Olympic 400 Meter athlete who won silver in the 1996 Olympics games.
- Meet Sada Jacobson Baby, Olympic Fencer who is a 2008 Olympic Individual Sabre silver medalist and 2004 Olympic Individual Sabre bronze medalist as she shares her experience as an Olympian and her training at Nellya fencers.
- Enjoy a fencing demonstration and discussion with Nellya Fencers. Participants try fencing after the demonstration.
- Gwinnett Judo demonstrates and teaches visitors about the Olympic sport of Judo.
- Experience the Centennial Olympic Games Museum exhibition with a guided tour.
- Kid friendly activities
Save $2.00/ticket by purchasing online.
Seniors & Students (13-18)- $13.00
Children (4-11)- $11.00
For More Information Visit: