Location: Monastery of the Holy Spirit
2625 Georgia 212
Time: 10:00 AM- 5:00 PM
Details: With the collaboration of a generous team of medical professionals, doctors, nurses, medical technicians, and volunteer staff, all friends of the monastery, the monastery aims to help empower the residents of our community-at-large to take charge of their health. This benefits our entire community. The health fair targets area residents; however, there are no boundaries when it comes to attendees.The Rockdale Medical Center will join us with their outreach initiative offering blood screening that covers many areas as listed below. People 18 and older, from all walks of life, income levels can participate in this health fair. This is a (children friendly) day of festivities for all ages that includes:
- Hay rides, duck pond, pony rides, petting zoo, parrots and other animals from AWARE Wildlife Center.
- Cheerful fun arts and crafts.
- Marketplace, featuring vendors of Abbey Store products offering samples of their goods
- Organic farm produce to taste and sample
- Sample our monk-crafted food products from the monastery, including fruitcake, fudge and biscotti.
- Learn about the history of monasticism. Tours of the Gothic Abbey Church.
For More Information Visit: